30 Jun UVF Golf Classic 2021 Recap
Monday, June 28, 2021 was a lovely day at Laurel Creek Country Club for the UVF Golf Classic. Over 80 golfers attended the tournament, enjoying a luncheon, beautiful golfing weather, an awards dinner, and both a silent and a live auction afterwards. The proceeds from this exciting event go to scholarships for students who might not otherwise be able to attend UVF, with the final amount raised being around $30,000!
Thank you to our many sponsors for their generous support of UVF and its students, and for helping make this wonderful event a success!
- Calvary Lighthouse in Lakewood, NJ
- Fountain of Life in Burlington, NJ
- Heritage Investment Services Fund in Mechanicsburg, PA
- The Bridge Church in Hamburg, PA
- First Assembly of God in Carney’s Point, NJ
- Bethany Church in Wyckoff, NJ
- GT Church in West Lawn, PA
- Martin Stone Quarries Inc. in Bechtelsville, PA
- Morning Star Fellowship in Quakertown, PA
- MSTAR (Morning Star Fellowship) in Bechtelsville, PA
- New Jersey Ministry Network in Burlington, NJ
- PennDel Ministry Network in Mechanicsburg, PA
- South Hills Assembly in Bethel Park, PA
- Evan Curry, Dean of Business and Program Development
- and Dr. Keith and Esther Edwards in memory of Helene Kolby and Virginia Edwards
Check out this fun recap video of the event!
If you’re interested in participating in the UVF Golf Classic next year, register any time between now and August 30th for early bird pricing ($250 per person) and save the date – June 28th, 2022!