The University of Valley Forge (UVF) is proud to support transfer applicants. We understand the desire to pursue your calling at a Christ-centered university, and are committed to helping you achieve your educational goals, and make your transition to UVF a smooth one.
Official transcripts of all your college-level work must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
University of Valley Forge (UVF) has a policy specific to the transfer of credit that applies to all courses transferred into the institution. The policy contains established criteria regarding the transfer of credit earned at other institutions. Credit for coursework taken at other institutions will be transferred to UVF subject to the following primary considerations:
The platinum standard of transferability is college/university-level accreditation with one of the regional accrediting agencies recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
1. The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
2. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
3. The Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
4. The Commission on Technical and Career Institutions of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
5. The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
6. The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
7. The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
8. The Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Other national accrediting agencies recognized by CHEA, such as the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), will be evaluated on an institution-by-institution basis.
UVF has an articulation agreement with the Continental Theological Seminary in Brussels, Belgium.
In accordance with 34 CFR 668.43(a)(11) states: (a) institutional information that the institution must make readily available to enrolled and prospective students under this subpart includes, but is not limited to – 1) a description of transfer of credit policies, 2) established criteria regarding the transfer of credit, 3) a list of institutions with which the institution has established an articulation agreement.