The University is authorized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to grant associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees. University of Valley Forge – Virginia Campus (UVF-VC), located at 13909 Smoketown Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192, is certified to operate in the Commonwealth of Virginia by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV), located at 101 N. 14TH Street, James Monroe Bldg., Richmond, VA 23219. All courses, degrees, and certificates offered in the Commonwealth of Virginia are approved by the University of Valley Forge (UVF) Board of Trustees, located at 1401 Charlestown, Road, Phoenixville, PA who are authorized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Education, located at 333 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333.
The University of Valley Forge is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor, MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801. (267-284-5000) www.msche.org. The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
1. Please contact Angela Kuhns for assistance in transferring to UVF’s main or virtual campus: A_Kuhns@valleyforge.edu
2. Contact Registrar@valleyforge.edu for transcript requests before 12/31/2019. Transcripts can also be ordered through National Student Clearinghouse.
1. You can continue to use UVF main campus systems for any of your needs. To access any of your student records for any reason, please contact the Registrar’s office at 610-935-0450 or email@example.com. Official transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
2. If you need to speak to a financial services counselor regarding any financial obligations or business with the University, please contact the Financial Services office at 610-917-1475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. As alumni of UVF, you can continue to utilize all alumni and career services/events. Check out the Alumni page for more information.